- Go to your Twitter account.
- Click on “Profile icon” and click “Settings & privacy.”
- Tap on your “Account settings” and then hit the “Set up login verification.”
- Go through “Overview instructions,” and press “Start.”
- Enter your password and click on the “Verify” option.
- Press on “Send code” to add your mobile number.
- Enter the “Verification code” sent to your device, then click “Submit.”
- Click on “Get backup code” to view code generated by Twitter.
Note:- “If your number is already linked with your Twitter account, you will get an SMS to confirm your number.”
Note:- “We suggest you take a screenshot of the code in case you forget your mobile number.”
Setting up login verification through your linked mobile number on a Twitter account is an easy job, but need a correct attempt. Log in to your Twitter account. Here, you need to click on the “Settings and privacy” and further click on “Account settings.” Then, you need to go through the overview instructions and click on “Start.” In the next step, you need to go to the “Verify” option, where you will be prompted to send a code to add your mobile number. Simply enter the verification code and click “Submit’. At last, click on “Get backup code” to view code generated by Twitter.
Twitter offers a lot of advanced features for its users including the login verification, through which users can get complete security of his/her account. Implementing the steps mentioned above would help you to keep your Twitter account secure.. To know more about Twitter’s secret features, write to us in the comment section.