With the Instagram new launch of Instagram TV (IGTV), every user is running to use this platform for their videos. In this race, most of the Instagram users are uploading their video content more often without any smart strategy. It feels annoying and irritating to get pop up of IGTV video one after another on Instagram. The bright orange alert irritates the most when you are not in the mood to break your concentration. No one loves to get non-stop notifications, see the examples below-
Fortunately, there is a solution to deal with it, you can easily turn off those IGTV annoying notification and can scroll your Instagram feed without any interruption. Here is how to do it-
- First of all, launch the Instagram app.
- Click on your profile icon located in the bottom left corner of the Instagram.
- Next,in the top left corner, click on the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down the list in the setting until you reach the “Push Notification” option.
- Click on “Push Notification” and then simply scroll to find the “IGTV Video Updates”.
- Further select “Off” option.
Now you will not be bombarded with those annoying IGTV notification. In the future, if you want to turn the notification on, follow the same procedure. (Instead of clicking “Off” option, click on “On” option).
If you love to spend time on IGTV and want to know IGTV secrets, check out our blog “Everything You Should Know About IGTV”.