Instagram Stories Advertisement is the most powerful tool to increase brand awareness and business introduction in the competitive market. Now having the best social media presence is the essential element to bring the best deal at the table and there Instagram has the best option for you. Yes, Instagram Stories ads can be the perfect element to create tremendous social media presence.
Why Instagram Stories Ads?
Instagram Stories Ads can sustain for a more extended period. The ads are capable enough to enhance the business’s objective. As a marketer or creator, you can use Ads manager and power editor to launch stories ads. Stories ads allow full-screen 9:16 visual on the platform. The skippable ads appear between stories in a seamless transition and marked with a “Sponsored” label.
Now that you know what Instagram Stories Ads are and how they work, so let’s dive into the steps create your first Instagram Stories Ads –
How to Create Instagram Stories Ads –
Creating stories ads is quite simple, but before you need to start off with a Facebook page to create stories ads and then you need to-
- Link your Instagram account to your Facebook page
- Create an Instagram ad campaign
- Create your ad set
- Analyze and optimize your Instagram ads
Let’s see what exactly you have to do –
1. Link your Instagram account to your Facebook page:
Linking your Instagram account with Facebook is pretty easy which can be done only with two quick steps –
- Go to the “Settings” tab for your Facebook page and further click on “Instagram Ads.”
- In the next step – “Login” with correct Instagram login credentials.
2. Create an Instagram ad campaign:
Once you have linked an Instagram account with a Facebook page, setting up the ad campaign is quite similar to the process of setting up an ad on Facebook.
In the “Ads Manager,” click on the “Campaigns” tab. Next, click on “+” Createlocated at the top left corner of the screen. Choose your campaign objective, which includes:
- Brand awareness
- App installs
- Video views
- Lead generation
Note: Not all objectives are compatible with Instagram Stories ads.
3. Create your Instagram ad set:
Once you’ve set your objective, you have to determine the genre the ad you are going to create and then set it up. To set this up, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the “Ad Set” page,
- Select “Purchase” as the type of conversion you want to optimize for.
- You can also select to add an offer, which can be the effective element to drive even more conversions on your ad.
- Classify the target audience for your advertisement and how much money you want to spend on the ad.
Note: “You can always increase the budget later if your ad is performing well.”
- If you have any “Custom Audiences” already created through your Facebook campaigns, you can easily choose them for targeting through your Instagram ad at this extent.
- Further, you need to choose your “Ad Placements.” There you will have the option to run the campaign on Instagram.
- Once you have select the target group, money investment and the platform for your ad, click, “Continue” in the bottom right.
- On the next screen, you can select the ad format.
- Scroll down further where you will have an option on the left corner of the page to add text to your ad.
- To the right of the text editor, you can preview how your ad will look on Instagram.
- After completing every step, click “Place Order.”
Note: “If you’re not satisfied with how the preview looks, then you can go back and make changes.”
4. Monitor and analyze:
After completing the procedure of your first Instagram stories ad campaign, you will b eager to monitor its performance. Regularly monitor the performance of the ad can help you to make it’s as effective as it can be.
Within Ads Manager, you can make changes to your Instagram Stories ad to include split testing, change the targeting factors and view analytics for the performance of your ads. Testing different options is a significant part of finding success.
Check the analytics linked with your ad and determine if it is at the right platform to accomplish your campaign’s objectives.
How to Create Result Driven Instagram Stories Ads:
Now, you have pretty good information about setting up the Instagram Story Ad, but how to make an effective advertisement so that it can perform well? Let’s check out the main elements that need to keep in mind for creating an amazing ad campaign –
- You need to make sure that your ad catches the audience’s attention right away for which you have to use high-quality media – whether creating a photo or video ads – to create a strong impression quickly.
- If you are going to create a photo ad – use a bright, bold photo with clear branding and simple messaging. The photo should show who you are and what your ad is all about. The ad should be creative enough to drive the viewer’s attention.
“As per Facebook specification, the image should be of 1080 x 1920 resolution and have a 9:16 aspect ratio.”
- If you want to create a video ad, ensure to make the video self-explanatory. Your messaging should be clear and simple The video ad cannot run more than 15 seconds, and you cannot crop the content after uploading, therefore, make it as creative as possible because you will have a less time to engage the viewer.
The video should be of at least 720p resolution with.MOV, MP4, or.GIF format, and should be under 2.3GB in size.
Instagram Story ads are a great way to connect with customers. It is another amazing platform where you can advertise your brand or business to billions of people globally. Instagram Stories ads are equipped with Facebook’s demographic data, which makes it a tremendous setup for any organization.