Twitter is the best source of information and a powerful tool for marketers and advertisers. It has tons of opportunities available on Twitter for the people who want to establish their brand in the market with an amazing impact. And if you go through deep research, you will find that around 90% of big brands and personalities have their account on Twitter- as it helps them to reach the maximum audience around the world.
The fast-paced nature of this channel holds the maximum audience with different interest across the globe. And along with 3 billion account holders, it has established its unique image among other social media networking sites.
However, the platform has less engagement than Facebook and other top websites, but still, the upcoming brands and the new creators are enthusiastic to use Twitter for building a strong online presence. But here, the most common issue people face while starting up with Twitter is they are not aware of the exact campaigns they should follow.
But as much as you understand your audience and learn their interest, you will get the most turnaround for your Tweets. Imagine you are sharing the best and amazing content on Twitter, but not getting the expected clicks on your content, not a response to your posts- this is what the engagement is. When it comes to using Twitter, your job is to maximize engagement on every piece of content you send out.
With this article, you will become the mastermind of Twitter engagement and will learn the quick tactics to manage your Twitter account-
Use Quality Images To Increase Retweets by 100%:
To engage your audience with your post, and to attain clicks on your content, they should actually get what they are expecting from you. And here one of the important things you can do to boost engagement on your account is to add quality images with the relevant information.
As per the records, it is found that sharing images embraced with a short summary of text on Twitter is more appealing than a text-only post increase retweet by 150%. Apart from this, research also shows that users engaged five times more with an image rather than a plain text.
Therefore, whenever you start promoting your business on Twitter, ensure to add images with text on your post. this will not only boost your images but will also help you to reach a maximum audience at a single time.
Points To Consider:
- Embrace an image in your every post for 40% more retweets.
- You can include images from pictures to screenshots and from mini infographics to charts.
- Ensure that the image you use should be related to the content you have added.
Use Memes & GIFs To Show Personality:
Apart from adding images, you can make use of memes and GIFs while sharing a post on your Twitter account. This adds some fun taste to your plain content and post, and it would be tempting for your audience to scroll the feed without liking it.
Moreover, GIFs are a great way to show your brand persona like which sort of content you like the most or how much interaction you carry with new trends. And Twitter has made it more simple to add GIFs from the drop-down menu or search for a specific genre in the search box.
Memes and GIFs are becoming popular on social media channels and as per the research, many top brands and celebrities use them to popularize their account.
Points To Remember:
- Try to use real-life pictures of employees to simply showcase a natural look inside the company. On the other hand, internet memes give a personal feel and support you to build the story behind your brand.
- GIFs are a great way to promote special discounts, offers, and occasions.
- Memes and GIFs are also a great source to connect with the fan base and the followers in a new way as they sometimes communicate emotions much better than any written text, photos or videos.
Create Twitter Polls to Engage Audience:
People are always interested to provide their opinion and it is especially the main factor when it comes to social media networks. And on Twitter, polls are a great way to engage your audience and to explore their interest and grab the valuable information from them.
Moreover, it also shows your followers that you care about their involvement and opinion, which helps to build trust and loyalty and also make your brand identity strong in the industry.
Polls matter in real life to select the authority you want and also plays an important role in the social media industry. If you provide polls option to your audience, then they feel valuable which nudge them to appreciate your efforts.
Points To Consider:
- Try to keep your polls short and the crisp-your audience is more likely to respond when you keep your poll simple.
- Make sure to add questions about your services, products, and brands. Also, ensure to mix some fun, debate or what color or design to you should use for your next blog.
- Apart from the above points, store a list of potential Twitter poll questions and post a new poll every week for steadiness.
Participate In Twitter Chats To Promote Your Brand:
One of the most important ways to build engagement for your business is to connect with people who are interested in similar products or brands. Despite, posting Tweets or sending direct messages, you can have conversations through Twitter chats.
Now it is important for you to know about Twitter chat like how would you communicate there with different strategies. This hashtags also provide you the liberty to follow the discussion and participate in it. Twitter chats are chronic where certain topics connect with different interest.
Participating in Twitter chats enables you to have real-time conversations with tons of different users where you can market your product and build your authority on a topic. There, you can also look out for different hashtags in order to find Twitter chats relevant to your brand. Here, all you need to do is just get connected with the conversation happening and simply include popular hashtags.
The main objective of joining Twitter chats is to draw audience interest in your business from Twitter users who are not the part of your follower base-
Facts You Must Know:
- There are 67% of Twitter users who are far more interested in buying services and products from the brands they follow on Twitter.
- Select a Twitter chat which is relevant and beneficial for you and can help you to reach your target.
- Look for the leading brands in your industry and try to reach out to them to simply expand your network.
Involve Twitter Chats To Reach Maximum Audience:
Once you are involved in Twitter chats, then you can also select to start your own chats. For this, there are a few key points you need to keep in mind before leaping into your own Twitter chat. Moreover, before starting with any topic, ensure that you choose the relevant topic that can help your audience to understand your business and brand. If you are a content marketer, then select a topic related to the boosting trends like social media, marketing, promotional activities and something similar.
Before starting up your chats, tell everyone to introduce themselves and their goal-engaging with your audience is the most crucial part of hosting a Twitter chat. After a chain of questions asked by your audience, reply a few responses to remain in the queue.
Key Points To Remember:
- Select a clear and brief hashtag that can simply represent your brand and business.
- Select the time that you can consistently manage without any gap or issue to maintain your chats.
- Come up with an appropriate and trending topic as well as questions.
- Plan and promote your chat through Twitter.
Pin Tweets To Boom Your Content:
If you are having a creative and best tweet that can help you to show your persona to the audience then you have the opportunity to pin it to your profile. Yes, Twitter gives you the liberty to post your best tweet to your profile that will remain on the top of your page until you remove it.
This is an amazing way through which you can nudge your audience to your other posts too. But, here you have an important role to play that is you need to make sure that you are pinning the best tweet to your profile otherwise it could also give your audience a reason to unfollow you.
Points To Consider:
- Always ensure to pin a tweet that has an eye-catching image and content to boost your retweets on your tweets.
- A pinned tweet is a type of advertisement for which you don’t have to pay. Therefore, make sure to take its complete advantage by having a powerful call to action.
- As per the research,86% of your audience engagement could be increased if you add a link to your pinned tweet.
Audience engagement over your Twitter account is an important source for your marketing strategies as it could lead you towards success and can boost your business sales easily. Twitter has tons of options that can help you to be a pro-business marketing strategist and can level up your reputation and brand in the in Twitter is an ultimate source of information and a great tool to use in your marketing strategies. Here, in the article, you will learn 6 strategies to improve Twitter engagement with systematic investigations industry. Moreover, building a strong relationship with your Twitter followers can bring five times more engagement than ever before.